Tuesday, January 11

Hog Wild for YOU!


Yehaw, I have been waiting for these new stamps from the Clear Dollar Store, the weather was so bad yesterday we did not have mail delivery and I was not sure about today but THEY MADE IT! I quick came in and inked them up right away. This card is for 2 challenges, 1.) Clearly Inspired -Love is Sweet 2.) Case Study Challenge -this challenge is a new one for me and this month the muse is Mercy- Love her!
Hugs,
~Stephanie
Image- Clear Dollar Stamps
Papers- Bazzill, The Paper Studio
Accessories- brads

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

very cute. perfect colors.

hugs :)

Aimes said...

How cute is this? Love the effective use of those brads too!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Cassie said...

Hey Stephanie! Ack! That is adorable! I love that little pig in his adorable sweater, hehe. So glad you joined us this month for the CIC ;D

Sue Kohler said...

this one made me giggle, I love the sentiment! a fun and happy card! thanks for playing with us at CASE study this week! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

What an absolutely precious card! Super cute image and I adore your color choices! A fine CASE of Mercy's card, glad to have you playing along with us at CASE Study!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh so sweet Stephanie!!! Next to the beaver in that set, this pig is my second favorite!! Love your colors and layout. Thanks for joining us at CIC.

Linda