Tuesday, August 28

It's in the AIR!

Hello friends, I have 2 cards for you today using 2 of newest releases from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  Fall will soon be upon us, can't you just smell that Pumpkin Pie Spice?  I can!
For my first card today I am using Incredibly Blessed by Rebecca Rios, I colored it up with my watercolors and the design paper is from Jen Hadfield.
This next card is using this adorable scarecrow from the set Happy Scarecrow also by Rebecca Rios.  I am in love with this guy, doesn't he just make you smile?  So fun to color too!  I colored him up with copic markers and the design paper is from my scrap bin.  The little piece of chipboard I have had in my stash for years and it finally found a home.   You still have time to get our stamp of the month set called Give Thanks free with a $75 purchase (after discounts and before tax).
Happy Stamping!
~Stephanie
Dream Valley Challenge- Autumn Colors 
Simon Says Monday-Fall/Autumn 

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful fall cards.

Carole said...

Great card for our Autumn Colours challenge over @ Dream Valley. Good luck and happy crafting
Carole x

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card! The colors you used are perfectly balanced and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

@d_e_crafts said...

Autumn is certainly upon us! Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge this time.