Monday, September 10

Christmas Time

Hello friends, I have 2 cards using the newest release from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps. Have you seen the new Christmas Stamps yet? So Beautiful!
My first card is using Winter Birds which being a bird lover was right up my alley!  I colored this sweet cardinal with copics and the paper is from The Paper Studios.  I added some lace, ribbon and brads for some texture.
This next card is using the stamp set of the month called Christmas Poinsettia.  I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder before I colored it in with copic markers.  The paper is also from The Paper Studios.  If you place a $75 order by 9-30 you will receive this beautiful set for FREE!
~Stephanie 
Simon Says Stamps-stamp on it 
Crafty Card Makers- all creatures great and small 
Addicted To Stamps-Christmas


5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Another beautiful cardinal and the poinsettia. Love the embossing and stitching.

Julie said...

Lovely cards and papers.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps
Julie T

Misty Elam said...

Both are beautiful. I love the layout and that gorgeous cardinal. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty

Margaret Mifsud said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I love the tartan backgrounds and I really love the cardinal!! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Janis said...

I adore the sweet cardinal and the embossed poinsettia!! Beautiful cards. Love the way your layered and used the pretty Christmas papers.

Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps - "Christmas Comes Early" challenge!

GDT Janis
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com