Tuesday, September 18

Non-traditional Christmas


Morning friends, I have a Non-traditional Christmas card for you today using Christmas Poinsettia from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I stamped with Versamark onto navy paper and embossed with silver embossing powder and heat set it.  The paper is from The Paper Studios.  I was not sure I like the colors but it is growing on me.  Christmas Poinsettia is the STAMP OF THE MONTH, free with $75 purchase.
~Stephanie
Double Trouble-3 colors 
Addicted-To-Stamping-Christmas 
Pile it On-Think Big

 

5 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Stephanie, what a beautiful Christmas Card...love the embossing against the dark blue panel...stunning. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Double Trouble and hope you follow us (Trouble Maker, Double Dare and Twisted Sister) for future fun challenges and team up with other challenges and our optional twists. I notice that you are from Arizona, me too, located in Buckeye (West side of Phoenix)...where do you reside?

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I forgot to mention any of the entries you may already have on Brown Sugar (backlinked from 9/7) you can enter on Double Trouble, providing it meets at least three colors and an image. Simply add our link to your challenge and submit to Double Trouble. Our challenge supports 4 entries per challenge. These are all extra chances to earn on our Double Trouble random draw.

papercraftingprincess said...

Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble. I hope you'll come back and join us for our twist using a critter and a punny saying.

Melanie R said...


Your card is so pretty! I enjoy seeing cards with non-traditional Christmas colors. The two blue shades with silver work perfectly with your poinsettia. Please come back and visit Double Trouble - we'd love to see more of your artwork.

Danoesja said...

I alway's love the non traditional Christmas cards and this one is very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja