Monday, January 14

A Little Love

Hello friends, today I have a couple sweet Valentine's Day Cards.  Valentine's day is one of my favorite holidays to make and send cards for.  I am using 2 new sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
This first card features Punny Love which has to be one of the cutest stamp sets ever!  I kept it pretty simple here just using 3 of the main stamps from the set and then the little hearts.  I colored with copics and there is no designer paper (shock) and no sewing (double shock).
This next set features our Stamp of the month set called Filigree Hearts. First I stamped some of the hearts onto mix media paper with versafine ink and heat sembossed with white ink then  I did the smooshing technique with some distressed oxide inks and splattered with some water.  I mounted design onto black cardstock and sewed around the edges.  Remember this set is FREE with a $75 purchase!
~Stephanie 
Cute Card Thursday-What's New (stamp set)

No comments: