Wednesday, January 16

Birthday Chaos- day 5

Welcome back for another day of our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug.  Today we want you to make us laugh!  For my card I am using Holy Cluck Another Birthday, I colored with copics and the paper is from Pink & Main.  Play along with us for your chance at some great prizes.

PRIZES:
1st Place - 7 Free per month for 6 months ($126 value) Must Participate in all Challenges
 Free Bugaboo monster bash images
4 month Guest Designer Term
2nd Place - Must Participate in all Challenges
$50 Gift Certificate
 Free Bugaboo monster bash images
3 month Guest Designer Term
3rd Place – Must Participate in all Challenges
$25 Gift Certificate
 Free Bugaboo monster bash images 
2 month Guest Designer Term

Daily Challenge Winners-
Our Normal 10, 7, 4 image winners daily!
 Free Bugaboo monster bash images —Daily Winner 
All winners will be chosen via Random.org and will be announced and contacted by 1/22/19!
~Stephanie

2 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Seriously love this card (and sentiment). Soooo cute and I love the colours. Your colouring is amazing as always Stephanie.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Lisa Lynn said...

I just love this humor image and sentiment. Great papers. I was attacked by a rooster when I was 3 so I have always thought of chickens/roosters as monsters, hehehe.