Thursday, May 16

Faith.....

Have you played along with our FB challenge in our  Sweet'n Sassy StmapsVIP group?  This month it is Rainbow!  Use actual rainbow images, designer paper or just the colors of the rainbow- must use at least 5 colors that are in the rainbow (I know pink is a stretch)!  I used Long Stem Silhouettes, Faith, and Texture Tiles 1.  I used 5 colors of Distressed Oxide Ink, I kind of just swiped the pad across my white panel and splattered with water and blotted and then I stamped the flowers and sentiment and thought it needed something else so I added the dots from the Texture Tiles.  Make sure you check out this month's new release and Stamp of the Month which is free with a $75 purchase.
~Stephanie 
Simon Says Stamps-stitching 
Brown Sugar- flowers 
Word Art Wednesday-AG

2 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Fantastic watercolor paired with a perfect sentiment stamp. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

debby4000 said...

Love the coloured background, beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby