Pages

▼

Thursday, May 9

Let's Do Coffee!

Hi friends, I have a little coffee card for you on this Oldie But Goodie Day at Catch The Bug.  I am using Ava Latte, I colored up with copics and the paper is from BoBunny.  I had to get one last card in for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
~Stephanie
Coffee Loving Card Makers-spring/summer

10 comments:

  1. super cute stephanie, love the different panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of designer papers you used and the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and I love the mix of papers used for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image; love all the patterned papers & a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another really adorable card, Stephanie. You are so super talented. LOVE this!
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Bugaboo image and card. Love the colors and layout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment, I love reading all of them!!! Be Blessed!