Tuesday, May 14

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps... May New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the May Release Blog Hop at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  We are so excited about the new stamps this month and can't wait for you to see our projects from the design team. 
 My first card is using these sweet little pups from the set Paw-some Pals, Oh my goodness this set is just so precious!  I colored with Copic Markers and the design paper is from Authentique.  
This next card is using Happy Couple. When I started my card, this is not what I had in mind but while looking through supplies I found this front embossed panel that someone had gifted me in a craft exchange-It was perfect for this image and makes for a nice clean and simple wedding card.  I stamped my image with Versamark Ink and embossed with platinum embossing powder. Remember Shipping as well as the Stamp of the month is free with a $75 purchase.  I am the last stop on the hop but if you happened to come her first the list of blogs is below.  Make sure you leave some love on everyone's blog, there is a $10 gift voucher up for grabs to the Sweet 'n Sassy Shop!  
~Stephanie

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable puppy card and elegant wedding one!

sharon g said...

I am in love with the puppies. The big guy is TOO CUTE!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful cards, Stephanie! Your puppy card is ADORABLE!

JoAnn said...

Love your beautiful wedding card and the puppy card is so cute.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Stephanie! Love those sweet little pups and the silhouette in the heart cutout is fabulous!

Lyn said...

Both are great! Love the paper choices on both too!

Karen Decknick said...

Lovely cards!❤

Kelsey Thomas said...

Cute dog card! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovey cards Stephanie. Especially love the wedding card with the dry embossed background and heart shape window. SWEET! Those puppies are so cute!