Monday, July 22

Hello

Hello friends, have you jumped on the mermaid bandwagon yet?  If not, check out this set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, so fun to play with!  Fin-tastic Friends by Jennifer Nilsson.  For my card I first made the sand with oxide ink and added a little texture with one of the stamps from Texture Tiles1. Next I masked off the sand and made the water again with oxide ink and spritz it with water to get the bubble look.  I colored all my characters with Copic Markers and fussy cut them to create my scene.
I decided to make a couple note cards using this month's STAMP OF THE MONTH, SENTIMENTAL WORDFETTI.  I love this set, you can use it alone or with other sentiment stamps for endless possibilities.  I paired it with Itty Bitty Blossoms, I colored with Copic markers and the design papers are both from The Paper Studios. SENTIMENTAL WORDFETTI IS FREE WITH YOUR $60 PURCHASE THIS MONTH!!!  As Always you get FREE SHIPPING WITH A $75 PURCHASE!
Happy Stamping,
~Stephanie 
Simon Says Stamps-make own background (mermaid)
Cute Card Thursday-bright colors 
Stamping Sensations- The earth Laughs Flowers (note cards) 




3 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet underwater creation and the other two are so striking with the monochromatic elements along with the flowers, thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations July challenge.

B x

Lisa Lynn said...

That mermaid card is adorable. I just love seahorses, lol. Wonderful notecards, which are always great to have on hand.

Dora said...

What a pretty design. So elegant, just perfect. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
I find the underwater card beautiful too.