Thursday, May 1

Cards for Heros....

Cards for Heroes is an organization that collects cards and sends them to our military personnel overseas. Some cards are sent to the service people themselves and some are sent blank, so that the service men and women can have something special to send back to their families! I think that this is a great cause!
My friend Mindy, on the SCS PIF thread, is one of the people who has volunteered to collect and send cards for the organization. Her goal is to collect at least 1200 Christmas cards!!!
My friend Alison is giving away blog candy in hopes of helping Mindy reach her goal. Please check out Alisons blog and find out how you can help and at the same time win some great prizes. If you make some cards make sure you tell Alison you heard about this cause on my blog. Thanks a bunch! I just finished my 10 cards to send!!!

3 comments:

tracie said...

Hi Stephanie, what a fabulous idea - I'll check out the link later and will definately participate for such a good cause :-)x

Check out my blog your a runner up in my Birthday Blog Candy - CONGRATS.

If you email me your address I'll send you some goodies x

Lizette said...

Great idea ! I bet they'll just love the cards !

Lori Barnett said...

That they are.....HEROS!!