Saturday, May 24

Holiday Weekend....




Hello everyone, hope you are having a great holiday weekend.. Hubby and DD's friend are out back putting in a patio off our deck, I can not wait till it is done! I took the time to finally clean up my stamping spot so I could post pics. This is the fist thing DH did when we moved into this house. I found a unit just like this at a local Dept. store and it would of cost $600, DH made this for $75... I think he did a great job. The shelves on the back side hold my stamps and ribbon. I also have a closet full of stuff... I hope you enjoy what ever it is you are doing this weekend.


3 comments:

Sandy said...

Great stamping space Stephanie!! I hope all goes well with your patio -- how exciting!!

Laura said...

Nice area! You do good grasshopper. :-) How did the patio turn out? Hope you had a super weekend. Mine turned out to be pretty darn good.

Lesly said...

I dream of the day that my stamping room will be this organized.