Sunday, July 13

Cuteness (is that even a word?)




Finally, I have gotten back to Ava's Scrapbook. Summer vacation is almost over with and I am just starting. Just have not been motivated to do it. I finished 3 pages today and have started a 4th... Just sharing two with you today from when she was 4mo. old, too cute she was in these pics. My plan was to get her all caught up before her 2nd birthday on Aug. 17th, don't think that is going to happen. Ignore the mess in the background!!! Should have cleaned up before I took the Pic. Hope you are all having a quiet Sunday afternoon.

Blessings,

Stephanie

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava is sooooo cute and your pages are terrific! I wish I could scrapbook :(

Tracy said...

These pages are sooo cute! Ava is a beauty! I'll be thinking of her on 8/17 becuase that's my birthday too!

Anonymous said...

That face is more than "cuteness". I love your scrapbook pages...isn't it so wonderful to scrapbook adorable pictures like that. Love your blog!

Sandy said...

Your pages are fantastic Steph!!

Katy said...

What a sweety!! If cuteness isn't a word is sure should be!!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness it is...(even if it's not a word?)! Love these pages!

Dragana Skoro said...

Such a wonderful layout and your little pumpkins is so cute - a definition of cuteness.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Holy cuteness - it's definitely a word!! LOL She is so adorable!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What cute layouts!!!! Cute baby too (:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

These pages are adorable!