Saturday, September 6

Happy Harvest!!!


Well it's September already, time to start thinking about fall. Thinking about fall is about all you do here in the south, we don't get fall like they do up north. I just got my new stamps from Sweet n' Sassy stamps. When I saw this cute little set called Happy Harvest I had so many ideas pop in my head... Who knew it would be so hard to get them on paper... I will be honest and say it took me FOREVER to make this card. Well it's Saturday, DH is mowing the lawn and then we will do our weekend errands, I hope you have a great weekend.
Be Blessed,
Stephanie

6 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable - I love it! I am hoping that nasty hurricane is leaving you alone, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! I'm always in awe of people who color well...I just can't seem to stay in the lines...lol.

Unknown said...

Super cute! Great job!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I think you did an awesome job created the precious harvest scene!

Anonymous said...

trop belle cette carte
bisous

Holly's Hobbies said...

Where do you live in SC? Just curious..Love the B & W photos...you should come visit my facebook albums sometime..Holly in Atlanta