Thursday, December 4

I have Fallen In Love....


With this stamp set again... I needed one more little gift and this was on my desk so I used it. I did this set for today's challenge, we had to use and envelope... I made 4 note cards and the large one in the pic. is 2 5x7 envelopes put together to make the card holder. I used some of my favorite K&Co paper, Always Artichoke and Tempting Turquoise inks, some ribbon and I sewed them all on the machine... I hope you all have a good weekend, we leave for Orlando tomorrow and will be back on Sunday late in the day.

Stephanie

7 comments:

Angie Williams said...

Beautiful set! Have fun in Orlando!

Teresa Kline said...

what a fantastic set....awesome...outstanding work! *~*

Kristin said...

good job! awesome colors!

Jaspere said...

I love them all.

Tina said...

What a great set of cards very pretty!

Anonymous said...

All the cards are just gorgeous! Lovely colours!!!!

Tammy said...

I love these.

My husband got me a sewing machine a few years ago for Christmas and I finally sold it last year. I get really upset when I can't do something that should be easy but navigating a sewing machine was not an easy task for me.