Wednesday, December 24

Merry Christmas!

Hello friends, yep still no computer. Hubby took it to a friend for him to see if he could fix it, if not I see a new home computer in my future... So until then no pics. for me to upload. (a sad thing). I did finish Madison's scrapbook and gave it to her parents last night, I think they liked it. They gave me a K&Co. Scrapbook kit with a album and all the goodies, a K&Co. tool caddy which is awesome and even in my favorite color of green! It was full of goodies!! For someone who does not craft Madison's mom did an excellent job in shopping for me!! Now that I have a tool caddy I just might have to spend a few hours today re-doing my desk.. I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and I wish you many Blessings in 2009! I hope to be back to doing challenges and posting right after the new year!
Be Blessed!
Stephanie

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas....I also hope you get the puter up and running or maybe a new one...a late Christmas present would be nice. *~*

Kristin said...

So sorry about the computer!

Merry Christmas!

Jennie said...

Stephanie...hope your computer gets fixed soon. We miss your creations!!! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!