Saturday, February 28

A Rainy Crappy Day!

What a rainy crappy day it is here in SC very gloomy but... it makes for an AWESOME craft day!
My sister wanted me to make her some note cards so here is one of a set of 4. I just love this new set of stamps I got in the mail yesterday from Our Craft Room, it is called growing gratitude. I just got this yummy paper this morning when I opened up my exchange package from the Mardi Gras exchange over at the WRAK forum. I love the retro feel of it!

front of card with envelope.
Inside of card, the sentiment is from one of the cling sets from Whipper Snapper. Hope you have a lovely day!
~Stephanie
Supplies: Stamps-Our Craft Lounge, Whipper Snapper Paper: K&Co.


3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv the flower pot of flowers, so sweet..I will have to check it out....awesome card! *~*

Anonymous said...

What a lucky sister you have Stephanie! THis set is wonderful. I do hope she appreciates all your efforts!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Beautiful, I love it!!