Monday, April 6

My first challenge on the Cupcake Craft Challenge Design Team...

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. I am so excited as my stint on the Cupcake Craft Challenge Design Team starts today! Lauren gave us a good challenge to start off with too. This week we needed to make a card or other project the catch was that it had to have at least 3 folds. To learn more about the challenge and to see the other great projects by the design team click here.

I decided to make a double pocket card for one of the moms for Mother's Day. This was a first for me but it is actually rather simple.
In the front pocket is a tag (bookmark) that has a nice quote about mother's on it and in the back pocket I made a little gift card holder.

I found the directions on how to make this card on Judy Rozema's blog. I think once you make one of these you will be hooked, I know I am! So what do you think of my first Design Team project? I have to be honest I was a tad nervous making it!!!
Have a great day and be blessed!
~Stephanie
Supplies:
Stamps-Stampin Up' Define you life
Cardstock-Stampin Up' sage shadow, chocolate chip
Designer Paper- Stampin Up'-Afternoon Tea
oval punches, ribbon, flat pearls,brads, round punch


12 comments:

Liza said...

This is gorgeous Stephanie! I love the colours you have used, they go together so well.

Liza x

Mary G. said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Afternoon Tea is one of my favorite DSP packs!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous i am loving the colours you have chosen on this one, hugs Pops x x x

Jennifer Talley said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo cute! Awesome job! I love the colors.

Erin... said...

So pretty! I love that paper! Lovely job!!!

Jennie said...

You did a great job on your first challenge! Way to go! Love the dp, that is my favorite, just wish I had more :o)

Donna said...

Beautiful little pocket card Stephanie and such fab colours too :) Donna x

Kruemel said...

This is so beautiful - your mum will love it! I love the soft colors and the different pockets on this card!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Sandy said...

Wow Steph ... this is gorgeous. Love the book mark and I love the gift holder. Fantastic project. I've never even *heard* of a double pocket card. I'll have to give this a try sometime.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for popping over to my blog I love the colours & the idea it is fab x x

Christyne said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Love the colours you chose! There's something on my blog for you!

Anonymous said...

Great first design team effort! I love double pockets....so clever and so impressive!