Friday, March 27

Thank-you!!


This is for this weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday, we were to make a card for somebody in the family... Well this card is not for someone in my family but I did make it for DH.. He asked me to make a thank-you card for a lady in his office that has been going above and beyond the last few weeks, he wanted a card that all the bosses could sign. I hope this counts! It's another rainy day here in SC, the rain is helping with the allergies so for that I am thank-full! Don't forget to scroll down and enter my blog candy if you haven't already.
~Stephanie
Supplies:
Stamp-Penny Black, stampin up'
Paper-From Gina K
Accessories- nesties, brads, ribbon,sewing machine

10 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous. Love the way you stamped these flowers!!! Great Card!

Karin said...

Hi Stephanie,

I think your card is really beautiful! Love the flowers. Hope the office lady will think about it also!

Greetings karin

Liza said...

This is a lovely card, beautiful flowers. I'm sure the lady from the office will really like it.

Liza x

Erin... said...

lovely card. love what you did with the sentiment and ribbon.

Angie Williams said...

I like the flowers and the use of the ribbon. The card looks really pretty!

Deb said...

It is a gorgeous card, pretty flowers! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this card is gorgeous! thank you for visiting my blog soooo faithfully and leaving comments...I have something for you on my blog! hugs *~*

Donna said...

Stunning card Stephanie and such a beutiful choice of stamp :) Donna x

Michelle Walpole said...

A gorgeous card Stephanie. Hope it is really well received.

Monica Anderberg said...

Once again you have created a gorgeous card! I just LOVE your creations. I get a lot of inspirations from what you are making! Thanks for sharing all of your lovely things!

BR/Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com