Wednesday, May 20

All Dressed Up and No Place to Go!


You have got to love this cute little puppy. I made this card for today's sketch challenge at SCS. I pulled out some old Basic Grey paper that is perfect for a "man" card, and the card stock is PTI card stock. I fired up my sewing machine to do some stitching around the edges and added some big brads. Hope you have a great day! I am going to be on squirrel patrol today, I haven't had problems with squirrels sucking my feeders dry in almost a year and this year I have one that keeps testing me. Last night after going out the door around 10 times I went and got the clippers out of the garage and clipped the lowest branches off the twig of a tree he was jumping from. DH said to me... "You should have seen the look on your face, I haven't seen that look since you were arguing with Betsy (our oldest)!" LMBO, I was so angry!! I told DH that I would cut the stupid tree down before I let the critter win!!
Be Blessed!
~Stephanie

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Love this card. The design and colors are fabulous! I also like the accent of the brads on the bottom. Thanks for the tips on the dp scrap pile.... :o)

Jaspere said...

This is so so adorable. What a cute image and I love the masculine touches you've added.

Carmen said...

That image is too fun!! great job!!