Monday, May 11

Happy Monday Everyone...

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Hubby and I had an awesome weekend in Charleston. I will write more about it later. For now a couple cards.

This is for this weeks challenge at Sketch Saturday, I used a new Penny Black stamp from the set Ted and Co., some K&Co. designer paper and Stampin' Up! ribbon.
This is for this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge, the challenge was to use black and white and one other color. This designer paper is from Making Memories.
Have a great day,
~Stephanie

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Fab cards! Love the Making Memories dp... Nice job on these two :o)

Jonia said...

I just love your cards and your site. By the way, I hope it is OK, I added your theme about Peace to my e-mail signature. It is just too cool and so true.

Angie Williams said...

These are very pretty cards! Great job!

tracie said...

oh wow Steph 2 fabulous card, love the cute teddie and your PB card is so pretty with the pink ~ stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC & SS
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Stephanie and I love the colour combo and your gorgeous image...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Mariska said...

Wow two very pretty cards! I adore the image on the Sketch Saturday card, don't see I've seen that one before and the Penny Black card is just stunning with just the black stamp. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday!!

xxx
Mariska

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous, Steph!