Monday, May 18

Have a "Bee-U-ti-ful" Day!


Just a quick card this morning for 2 challenges. I used this cute little image I got in a High Hopes Swap, isn't it just so sweet. Okay, so the papers are kind of funky and don't really go together but I knew I wanted black and yellow and this is what was in the scrap drawer so I went with it.. I kind of like the look. If the sun comes out today I am going to get my planter boxes on the deck planted and my big pot on the patio, We were able to get 4 yards of mulch put down this weekend so all the landscaping around the house is done. Oh it would help if I told you the challenges this card was for-brain dead! Sketch Saturday and High Hopes-we were to doodle for this challenge. Hope you have a great day!
~Stephanie

5 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card - I love your bright happy colours and the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph....I am back and loving all the stuff you made whilst I was away.

I think the black and yellow looks pretty. Nice and bright and great to look at on such a dismal day!

Jo said...

awwww what a delightful card! as has already been said, bright and happy!
Thank you for joining in the challenge this week :)
Jo xx

Jennie said...

Love the black and yellow! Great job on the challenges and such a cheerful card :o)

Lacey said...

Very cute! Great job on the challenge. Thanks for playing along!
~Lacey