Wednesday, July 22

Feeling much better today!

Feeling much better today than the last couple of days, we had a really good down pour last night and I think it washed all the "crap" out of the air. I have not opened the door today-hence I did not walk, will have to do some exercise inside today, as I actually feel human and don't want to risk going outside. Thanks for all the well wishes the last 2 days! This is for the ABC challenge this week it is the letter X and we had this wonderful sketch with the X on it. This is a cute Penny Black image, some K&CO paper, PTI card stock and yes, I finally got circle nesties.
This cute little card is for Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week it was "soft and sweet". Well, I used soft colors and I think this image from the Micey Nice set is just so "sweet". This is K&Co. paper too.
Hope you are having a great day!
~Stephanie

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very cute card!

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab cards! Love your chicken!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Dawn said...

Awww how beautiful - I love that cute image and the papers..

Thanks for joining us this week on ABC

DAwn

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card and I love that sweet image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxxx