Friday, August 28

Looking forward to FALL!!!


Aren't you? Looking forward to fall that is? I sure am, cooler temps for sure. This is for Friday Sketchers today. I love this layout! I need to get my butt in gear and get packing for vacation and get my house in order, we leave tomorrow morning for the beach! I won't be on much this next week, although I do have a few post ready to go so do come back.
~Stephanie
Image- High Hopes
Card stock- bazzill
Designer Paper- PTI
sewing machine, button, cord, flower

7 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for your very pretty and so cute card for the friday sketchers challenge. looks wonderful and fits great to autumn.
hugs, bea

Unknown said...

Cute! Love that image!

Janette said...

What a fab card,love the image and colours you used,fab blog too,have become a follower,bye for now,Janette.x

Jaspere said...

This is so in theme for fall. Love, love, love it!

Unknown said...

Great card! The papers are fantastic and fit perfectly.

Hugs, Simone

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Stephanie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love this, Steph! :o)