Saturday, September 12

Just a Note!


Hi all, I was not planning on making a card today but then I had to go and look at the challenges out there. I saw this challenge on the Sweet Stop blog and immediately thought of this bucket of apples. I had this paper on my desk from a card I made yesterday so here you have it! I hope you are doing something fun with your Saturday!
~Stephanie
Stamps- Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink
Card stock- Papertrey Ink
Designer Papers- S.E.I.
cord, punch, sewing machine

2 comments:

Jaspere said...

This turned out great. That image looks fabulous paired up with your dp.

Denise Clark said...

Great card! I loved green apples. I remember when I was little my mom told me not to eat the little green apples or they would give me a tummy ache. Never bothered me a bit! :) I love the papers you've put together!