Saturday, December 5

Christmas Blessings


Good morning, I hope your weekend is off to a good start.. Let me apologize for my picture my photo editor was not working right this morning for some reason. I made this card for 2 challenges. The Sweet Stop which was a sketch challenge, and Clearly Inspired which was to make a winter theme card, I got this stamp in the mail yesterday from Clear Dollar Stamps and had to ink her up. Still working on my copic skills, don't know that I like working with them!
~Stephanie
Image- Clear Dollar Stamps, Sentiment - Taylored Expressions
Card Stock- Bazzill
Designer Paper- Provo Craft
ribbon, nesties, snowflake punch, brad, glitter
*** noticed as I was posting to the Sweet Stop Blog that I forgot the 3 little embellishments to the left of the sentiment, adding some bling there just don't feel like taking another picture!!

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Such a sweet Christmas card! Love her little wings.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Stephanie, what a cute card! Totally in love with that snowflake punch! Your little angel is really cute! Great job!

Dawn B. said...

Hi Stephanie.. This is perfect for the challenge.. I love this sweet little angel. She is so fun.. You did a great job on the challenge.

Shawne said...

Your card is so cute Stephanie, I love the colors you did the Angel in and those super sparkly wings!

Kevin Renz said...

Looks great Stephanie... card and coloring alike. Thanks for playing along this week at Clearly iStamp.

Laurie Wilson said...

This is SO precious! I love all the shimmer and your sewing!

Ann said...

Very sweet, Stephanie! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop Challenge!

linda said...

What a cute image and beautiful layout. The colors of all the papers go so well together...great job!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Stephanie! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!! We always enjoy seeing your creations!