Monday, January 11

Candy Box and Gift Card


So, how was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? I did, a trip to hobby lobby... Yep, I bought some designer paper, some fleece and lots and lots of ribbon, I am making a fleece tag blanket for a baby shower so I thought I would make a few extras to sell this time, I will post a pic. when I am finished. This is my first challenge as part of the Squigglefly design team and we were to make something other than a card. Oh man, I stressed over this one, didn't know what to make and my friend Sandy told me about this little candy box. Thanks so much Sandy!!! Jen Del Muro put the directions for this box on a different site and you can get them here. I used this sweet image called "sitting bunny" which Crissy Armstrong drew for Squigglefly, I know probably should have waited for Easter but he is just too cute and I think he works for Valentine's Day too! I wanted pink, red, and white skittles to put in the box but do you think I could find them anywhere? NO! Head on over to the blog and check out the other DT creations!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Image- Squigglefly
Papers- PTi, Paper Studios
punch, floss, ribbon, nesties, fun flock

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love it Steph!! I'm planning on making some one of the these days. I miss crafting :-(

Holly Young said...

Adorable project Stephanie! I always stress out about making anything other than a card too!
I love the little bunny for Valentine's Day!