Thursday, January 28

Love


This is my last card as guest designer at Soft Pencil, I have enjoyed working with Elizabeth and the girls and want to thank Elizabeth for letting me be part of her team. We were given this image and asked to use brads, eyelets, or rhinestones or all three of them. I used brads. All of the images at Soft Pencil are adorable so make sure you go check out all the cute stuff.
Hugs,
Stephanie
Image- Soft Pencil
Cardstock- PTI, Bazzill
Designer Paper- Target $ spot
brads, rub on

6 comments:

Joseline said...

What a sweet card Stephanie!

Cat said...

Sooooo pretty! I love the colors and stitching!

HappyCrafter said...

What a cute card, I love that image with the two kitties side by side, and the colours are a good choice at this time of year :-)

Kerry said...

Awww... so sweet, it's perfect! The coloring is awesome, and love the stitches.

Elizabeth P said...

So pretty card Stephanie!!! I love it!

Thank you very much for being part of Softpencil during this month! I´ll miss you! ;)

Lesley said...

Too cute, love the dp!