Saturday, February 13

Feel Better & SNOW!

Good morning, I was sad to hear via e-mail this morning that my Secret Sis from DSS over at SCS was not feeling well. When I saw this cute new digi from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps I had to make her a card and even though I can't sent it to her as I don't know who she is, I know she visits my blog so her it is and I hope you feel better today! Sending you big hugs! I used some new paper from Paper Studios on this. OH I almost forgot, I made this for the challenge over at The Sweet Stop Challenge blog.
On to the snow, it said on the news that 8 inches fell at the airport so much for the 1-3... it is beautiful but I can say I don't miss it. This is the first snow we have seen since we moved south.


This was taken out my kitchen window...
Hugs,
Stephanie

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute card. That image is adorable. I'm glad all that snow is at your house and not mine! I do not like winter at all. Hope yall thaw out soon.

Nancy said...

What a cute card.
It made me smile so I'm sure it will make your SS feel better too.
Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop Sketch.

Stef H said...

pretty card.

lovely house

fabulous pictures!

happy valentine's!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Super cute!

Stampmyart said...

Cute card. Beautiful pictures of your home. :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

A very sweet card and thoughtful thing to do for your friend. I think your snow looks beautiful, but I imagine it's got lots of challenges. I live in desert climate, so I long for rain much less snow! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!