Friday, February 12

Simple Note Card

Was bored this afternoon so I made this little note card, not sure if I like it but it's a card none the less and I will use it. Ok, you know how I have been looking for my distressing ink? Well... I found it! Right along in the container with all my other inks I use all the time where I have looked 15 million times.. What's that? Are you laughing is that laughter I hear? It's ok, you laugh and I will pray for you! :o) Arrgh, don't you hate when that happens when you know you have something and can't find it anywhere and you must have looked at 10 times over in your journey to find it. Well, onto other issues here in SC. We are suppose to have rain and then SNOW later tonight-girls..... it is not even raining and they have closed schools early, shut down the library and cancelled things for tomorrow morning. It's not even raining for pete's sake. Are you doing anything special for Valentine's day? I know tonight I am going to Hobby Lobby that is if it does not close early due to bad weather (rolling eyes) because all their paper and smarty pants embellishments are 50% off. YIKES! Oh by the way this is one of the sweet images you will be able to get starting March 1st at Sugar Creek Hollow...
Blessings,
Stephanie
Image- Sugar Creek HOllow
Paper- Prism, PTI, MME
ribbon,pearls

1 comment:

marsha said...

Beautiful job Stephanie! Your little "Primsy" is gorgeous and your card is so vintagey!