Tuesday, March 9

Wanna Do Lunch?


Wanna Do Lunch? That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this cute image from Meljen's Designs! I was actually going to put that sentiment on the front but then it would limit me as to how I could use this card and it's so bright and cheerful that it could be used for many things so I left the sentiment off. Was this on my list of things to do today? NO! But, but, this image was to cute to leave sitting on my desk!
Now I will get a couple projects done!
Hugs,
~Stephanie
Image- Meljen's Designs
Paper- Bazzill, K&Co.
Accessories- flower punches, leaf punch, brads

4 comments:

Stef H said...

this is too stinkiin' cute and i think that senitment would be fabulous with it too!

jjcreations said...

Very cute image - love that tongue sticking out of the side of the mouth. I like the angled layers and those flowers in the corner!

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

So cute! I love the sparkle you gave the water. :-) Thanks for sharing this card design! Would you mind if I put it in the slideshow on my blog? Please stop by and let me know. :-)

marsha said...

Adorable! I love the image - too cute!

Hugs,
Marsha