Tuesday, March 23

You can still pass for 29....


On the Internet, lol! I just love this set by Totally Stampalicious! I have the perfect friend to send this too! Can you tell I am trying to use up my scraps of paper from other projects this week?! I kind of thought I needed to touch up her skirt but then the more I look at it I think I like the look, kind of looks like one of them brushed velvet skirts, you know ... the kind where when you touch it the nap changes and turns a different color? Kind of hard to see in the picture but I added real pearls for her necklace and added stickles to the frosting on the cupcake. I hope you all have a great day, thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Hugs,
~Stephanie
Image-Totally Stampalicious
Paper- Bazzill,Prism,Stampin' Up!
Accessories- pearls, stickles,corner punch, flower punch, sewing machine

7 comments:

Stef H said...

29 and holding!

fabulous card!!!

Donna Moore said...

You can tell this card spoke to me; when I read it it made me laugh out loud! Perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the stamp and the card is very cute. Don't do anything to the skirt it looks awsome.

jimlynn said...

I think it's great. The little skirt reminds me of a suede type material that I used to have a skirt like. Cute card.

jjcreations said...

Oh Yeah.....totally cute!!!!!!

Holly Young said...

Cute Stephanie - but I'm only 27! LOL!

HappyCrafter said...

ha ha ha, love the image and the sentiment you used. the extra touches you put on, like the pearls etc sure dress it up nicely too.