Thursday, April 15

You're a cut ABOVE the rest!

I just love this guy from Digi Stamp Boutique.. I made this for the challenges at Cute Card Thursday - touchy feely (texture) and I Love Digi- sketch and Digi Stamp Boutique. It is a beautiful day here today and I am gearing up for our community garage sale this Sat. but I did manage to find time to make this card and I probably will be back with another and I transplanted some flowers outside.
Hugs,
~Stephanie

Image- Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers- Bazzill, MME
Accessories- Corner Punch, buttons, sewing machine

11 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

What a fab card Stephanie :) Love the Jim image and the chosen papers, a real mans card :)

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi this fortnight :)

Elaine x

jjcreations said...

Oh he's so cute whistling while he mows the lawn!!! Cute card and great stitching.

Joseline said...

Oh he's so cute!!! I would make color this guy except that my DH doesn't cut the grass. heehe

Jennie said...

This is so cute Stephanie!

Paul said...

Nice masculine card (just what I like to see. Great job with the sketch. Hope you enjoyed the I LOVE DIGI Challenge.
TFS
Paul

Lynn said...

What a great card for a guy! That man with the lawn mower looks like he's having fun..why doesn't my husband whistle like that when he mows our lawn (lol) Lynn :)

Bev said...

Fab card, love the Jim image too, Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi.

Sprytebyrd said...

What a super fun image and a wonderful card!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Annie said...

a great guy card! thanks so much for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Stephanie, what a great card. You've coloured the image perfectly and the layout is fab. Thanks for joining us at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Thanks for joining our DSB comp ....this is fabulous - I adore the colours and details...Sally-Ann..x