Monday, May 31

Joy Fold Card!

Good Morning everyone, I hope you are having a great Memorial day weekend and that you have an extra day off maybe. Today's challenge at Squigglefly is to make a Joy Fold Card. I had planned on using a different image for my card today but them we got called out of town on a family emergency and I didn't have time to work on my card like I wanted to. This card was put together in 20 minutes and you will notice that there is no sewing on it and it's a little crooked. I really love the look of the Joy Fold Card and it is rather simple to make you can find directions HERE. You should head on over to Squigglefly site and see the new releases this week there are some awesome images.
Be blessed today!
~Stephanie
Image- Squigglefly, PTI
Papers- Bazzill, K&Co.
Accessories- oval punches, ribbon, copics

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Stephanie, it's very pretty! I love the pink and brown together and even though you say it's simple, this type of card makes it look more complicated. Great job!

jjcreations said...

Great card, Stephanie.

Lisa Summerhays said...

Great card Steph! Love the color combo!