Thursday, May 20

Life is too short....

Isn't that the truth... There is nothing worse than being stuck in traffic other than a slow check out line at the store! This is one thing that hubby and I have had to adjust to here in the south, NOTHING moves fast! I use the paper card kit for May from Paperworks Co. to make this card... I am hooked on the kits, it just makes life so much easier when it comes to making cards! Make sure you head on over to the store and grab the kit before they are gone!
Hugs,
Stephanie
All supplies from May's card kit!

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Cute card Stephanie! I like the little cars at the top and bottom of the dotted line. I love the slower pace of the south - unless I'm in a hurry! LOL!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, Steph! Love this! What a cute sentiment -- and I agree, since I'm to and from my 4 kids schools every day, rofl!