Tuesday, May 25

Sending a Smile!

My friend and Design Team Mate Lisa is asking us to make some cards for her sister Jayme who has terminal lung cancer. Lisa has asked that it not be a get well card but a fun smile making card. You can find out more here! I used this great image the very talented Crissy Armstrong made in honor of Jayme-Jayme loves frogs! You can get this image here. I hope you join with us and sending Jayme some cheer in the mail! I am also entering this in this weeks Sundays with Chrissy challenge to use layers!
Be Blessed,
~Stephanie
Image- Crissy Armstrong (Whimsy Stamps)
Papers- Bazzill, Basic Grey
Accessories- Corner rounder punch,flower punch, brads

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is adorable and I love all the piercing!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Hi Stephanie! I love what you did with Beach Baby Jayme. Gorgeous colours and wonderful sewing on your layers. Thanks for including the links and for the nice things you said about moi! xo
I love the music on your blog to, btw. It ministers to my heart!
Bless you!!
Crissy

Marlene said...

Absolutely adorable! Jayme will love it. I just finished my card to her, as well and it's posted on my blog today.

jimlynn said...

This is one of the cutest cards I've seen lately!!! Just darling. Such a cute, cute, image too. Also like the DP and your layout, stitching, just everything. Great.
Lynn

Patricia Garcia said...

Cute, Cute card!! Love your coloring of Baby Jayme, thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Lisa said...

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks so much for helping spread the word about my project for Jayme. I love your card and know she will too! Glad you could enter it in Crissy's Challenge too!
HUGS!
Lisa

Sally Cicada Designs said...

As I am writing this I am singing along LOL!! Beautiful card Stephanie--love the colour combo & papers you used!! This will be such a blessing to Jayme!! Thanks for joining us at Sundays with Crissy!!
Hugs,
Sarah :)