Monday, June 14

Doggie Pile...


This is my DT card today for this weeks challenge at Squigglefly, I use this adorable image by Crissy Armstrong called Doggie Pile! This weeks challenge is to add newsprint to your project. I also did this card for a few other challenges.. Friday Sketchers,
Sundays with Crissy- Relish to Embelish, Aly's- use sewing on your card. I colored the pups with copics, and my papers are Bazzill and Basic Grey. I used my flower punch, corner punch added a button and some brads and it was finished.
Hugs,
~Stephanie

5 comments:

treesawardincrafts said...

I think that card is just wonderful. I love the background you have chosen and the colouring of the image is brilliant. I'm going to hunt out some news print now.

Maria Matter said...

aww, too cute, love your papers Steph!
blessings!

Holly said...

another cute card from you Stephanie! I love your sewing, and think newspaper is perfect to use with puppies!

jimlynn said...

Oh, SO CUTE!
Lynn

Jodi said...

Just ADORABLE!! I love the great coloring and layout of your card!! Pretty colors and love the sewing Stephanie!!
Thanks for joining us at Sunday's With Crissy!
Hugs
Jodi =)