Monday, June 14

Doggie Pile...


This is my DT card today for this weeks challenge at Squigglefly, I use this adorable image by Crissy Armstrong called Doggie Pile! This weeks challenge is to add newsprint to your project. I also did this card for a few other challenges.. Friday Sketchers,
Sundays with Crissy- Relish to Embelish, Aly's- use sewing on your card. I colored the pups with copics, and my papers are Bazzill and Basic Grey. I used my flower punch, corner punch added a button and some brads and it was finished.
Hugs,
~Stephanie

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

aww, too cute, love your papers Steph!
blessings!

Holly Young said...

another cute card from you Stephanie! I love your sewing, and think newspaper is perfect to use with puppies!

jimlynn said...

Oh, SO CUTE!
Lynn

Jodi said...

Just ADORABLE!! I love the great coloring and layout of your card!! Pretty colors and love the sewing Stephanie!!
Thanks for joining us at Sunday's With Crissy!
Hugs
Jodi =)