Thursday, June 3

Some Exciting News...

A week or so ago I was blog hopping and came across this cute flower and sentiment digi that was free at Treehouse Stamps. It had been posted for people to use to make a card and enter it into their guest designer contest so I did. Well yesterday I was notified that I had won!! How exciting is that! You can win too, if you go here you will find the images to make a card for next month's Guest Designer spot!
This is the card I made for this weeks challenge at Treehouse Stamps, the challenge is to make a card with a beach/vacation theme. I used images from the "Beacon of Hope" set. I love light houses so this set was right up my alley!
Be Blessed!
~Stephanie
Image- Treehouse Stamps
Papers- Bazzill, S.E.I
Accessories- oval punches, brads

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Congratson your win at Treehouse! Absolutely fabulous! Love the light house card and your winning card is stunning!

Maria Matter said...

WTG Steph, Congratulations!!!
Your cards are GORGEOUS!!!
Enjoy your day!
Blessings!

Neva said...

OMGosh Stephanie, you are just so full of energy. WOW you are on the ball here gal. I love this. Great job on this challenge.

Maria said...

hello and welcome, Stephanie!! LOVE your cards fabulous job!

Yaneri said...

Hey Stephanie! Welcome to The Treehouse! What a cute card you made with this digi! Love the colors! So glad to have you aboard! Enjoy all the goodies!!

Happy Thursday To Ya Deary!
Yaneri

p.s..........love the music background! <3