Thursday, June 17

Tool Time with Katie....


This week at Treehouse Stamps Katie challenged us to use our favorite tools. I use the Celebrate with Style stamps set from Treehouse stamps to create my card. Now we all know my favorite thing to use is my sewing machine but I guess I consider that a "machine" and not a "tool" so I went to my next favorite thing to use "punches", I used 6 different ones on my card today; 2 on my flower, leaf punch, corner rounder punch, and 2 oval punches. This card is also for the Clearly Inspired Challenge this month to make a birthday card. Now off with you go make a card using your favorite tools and link it up to the Treehouse Stamps Blog, I can't wait to see what you make.
Blessings,
~Stephanie
Image- Treehouse Stamps
Papers- Bazzill, Making Memories
Accessories- Punches, Brad

5 comments:

marsha said...

How cute is this! I love all the elements you added, great design!
Hugs, Marsha

Lisa Lara said...

I love your layout Stephanie Wow. I love punches too. Love how you did your middle panel and put panels behind it. Thank you for participating in CIC14. Good Luck.
Lisa Lara
Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team

HappyCrafter said...

Oh yummy, what a fun birthday card! Love the colour combos.

Kevin Renz said...

A very cute and perfect birthday themed card. Thanks for playing with us over at Clearly iStamp.

Virginia L. said...

Absolutley fabulous with the TOOL challenge!