Sunday, July 11

Round Card Day...


Happy Sunday Everyone, It is especially a Happy Day for me as I discovered via a friend that I am today's featured stamper over on SCS- I am actually shocked... Thanks for the heads up Mindy or I probably never would have known. I want to apologize for this late post, this was suppose to be up hours ago and I had it ready to post but something happened and blogger didn't work-GO FIGURE! Today is challenge day over at the Paperworks Co. blog and the challenge is to make a round card. I hate making round cards with a passion!!! I decide to make a flat postcard like card, I send out Birthday cards for the WRAK group each month so this will be easy to fit in with a couple wishes. I used my round Nesties and "A Surprise Cheer" from the RAM collection at Paperworks Co. I colored with copics: B83, BG23, BG34, R22,YR09,BG13,E39,E41, C3, Y35.
Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments: