Thursday, July 15

Treehouse Thursday!!

Hello, thanks for stopping by, hope you are here to see my Treehouse Thursday Card.
This week we were challenged to make a pocket card. I decided to use "Polka Dot Tea Time" for my pocket card.
Inside I have 2 tea bags but you could also put a gift card. I hope you stop by and see the other DT members blogs and see there great ideas, play along with us and have the chance at winning a $5 gift certificate for a free Treehouse Set. Make sure you use the cod THT58 when posting to a gallery so we can see what you have done!

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your take on the Pocket card challenge! Fabulous creation!

Neva said...

Stephanie this is fantastic. I love this set anyway and you certainly have made those spots shine with this darling pocket card.

HappyCrafter said...

very cool, love the fold and insert!

Unknown said...

I love this card.. it really looks amazing.

Come visit my blog too!
Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Michelle Quinno said...

this is amazing!! Love it!