Monday, August 30

Friends For The Long Haul!

Today is my last day for Paperworks Co. sketches, next month onto another challenge for me. I had not used this cute image yet from the latest Rachelle Anne Miller Release so I thought I would color it up this week and use it for the sketch challenge. This sweet stamp is called "A new adventure" and isn't that just what every day should be? This image reminds me of our oldest daughter when she was a little girl riding her bike with her stuffed animals in her basket! Awww, the memories!!!! I can not wait to see what everyone does with this sketch!
Hugs,
~Stephanie
Supplies:
Stamps:
Rachelle Anne Miller- A new adventure
Sentiment- Stampin' Up!
Paper- Bazzill, Sonburn paper from Sams Club
Accessories- Tag punch, flower punch, brad, ribbon, corner punch
Copics-YR000,R20,E13,R24,G07,B45,Y35,C00,E57,YG67

No comments: