Friday, August 6

Vintage Bear


Well, he's kind of vintage anyway. Sorry about the big ole' shadow on the picture! I made this for this weeks challenge at Crafting with Dee Dee's digis- to make a vintage card. I had to dig deep for this image as I lost the ones I purchased/got for free from Dee Dee when my computer crashed. This is one of the images Dee Dee did while she was with Sweet 'n Sassy. I used some of my favorite K&Co. paper and pulled out the last bit of lace that I had, I think I need to go shopping!
Hugs,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How DARLING, Stephanie!!! Love how you laid this all out, and the soft pretty colors with the stitching. Just beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about your computer crash -- been there, sister! I'm emailing you your digi for playing along with us this week, and will try to send you the others that you lost, too. Hugs! Deedee