Saturday, September 11

Are You Ready???



For some football? High school and college have already started and this is the first weekend for the NFL... Yippie!! This is a football house, hubby and I attend the High football games every Friday night, we try to take in a couple of College games a season and yes, we watch football on the weekends. Football means fall and cooler temps to me and man-o-man am I ready for the cooler temps! Do you have a favorite team or are you a football hater? This card is for Super Sunday at Paperworks Co. I just had to use Zach the football player this week in honor of the season. I used this weeks sketch from SCS.
Hugs,
~Stephanie
Supplies:
Stamp-
Football Zach
Papers-My Minds Eye, Bazzill
Accessories- Button, floss,
Copics B45, E41,YR000,YR14,E35

No comments: