Wednesday, September 29

Happy Mid-week everyone!


We have made it half way through the week that is something to cheer about! I have a card here that I made using today's sketch at SCS and it is for a very special cause. It is for Carolyn Kings Heart to Heart card drive. I would try to write about it in my own words but wouldn't do it justice so go read about it for yourself here. I am sending my card to the home where her grandmother was taken care of to thank the ladies there for what they do. Please check it out today and make a card and get it in the mail, you will make someone feel special and you might even win the awesome prize worth over $1000. To make this card I used these 2 images (vase and flowers) form the set "Beautiful Blooms" found at The Cutting Cafe'. I just love this set! This is also for the challenge at Digital Tuesday-card of thanks.
Blessings,
~Stephanie
Image- The Cutting Cafe'
Papers- MME, Bazzill
Accessories- floss, ticket punch, brads

7 comments:

linda said...

Lovely card - I like all the stitching!

jjcreations said...

Great card Stephanie. I love how the vase mirrors the background paper!!!!

Regina Easter said...

this is GORGEOUS Stephanie....i so love the colors to...hugs

~Jeri~ said...

Great work Stephanie! This is a very pretty card. I love the colors you worked with and your stitching is awesome!!! Beautiful card!

Kelly said...

That is one of my favorite sets from The Cutting Cafe and I love what you did with it! The colors are awesome and your stitching is PERFECT!

Amy Johnson said...

What a creative thank you card! I love the modern edge! Thank you for playing the DTC this week!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Terrific card for a terrific cause!

Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again for this weeks challenge!

XOXO
Kristine