Monday, October 18

Gobble Gobble!



Hello folks, It's a beautiful sunny day here in SC, cool but sunny! I had a great weekend away visiting our daughter and spending some time at the beach- always a good thing. I woke up and found these new images from Regina in my mailbox so I just had to play! This is one of the newest releases form "Thanksgiving Day" at the Cutting Cafe' this turkey is just too cute! I made this card for the current challenge at Friday Sketchers! Hopefully I will be back later with another card for you.
**After I saw the original card posted I thought it looked a bit plain so I added a couple flowers.**
~Stephanie

Image- The Cutting Cafe'

Papers- Bazzill, Papertrey Ink

Accessories- Nesties, tag punch, floss, eyelet

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Stephanie, this is just too dang cute! I love what you did with that adorable turkey!

Carole Beath said...

Stephanie, this is just darling. I love your little turkey.
Carole

Unknown said...

this is just too adorable!