Friday, October 15

It's New Release Time at Paperworks Co.

Yep that's right, it's time for another release and it is a goodie, just look at these great images Rachelle Anne Miller did for Paperworks Co., get them early so you can get a start on all your Christmas cards! You can find the new stamps here. I have a couple samples for you and to see the rest of the samples the team has done for you go here.
My first sample is using "Oh Christmas Tree", I wanted to make this look vintage so I did a lot of distressing.

This card is using "Flaky Friends", I love snowmen and this is my favorite image from the new release, even though they are all really cute. I am sure these will fly out the door so head on over to the store and get yours NOW before it's TOO LATE!
Hugs,
~Stephanie

No comments: