Tuesday, October 5

Trick or Treat!



Hello friends, I am so excited to be showing you my first project as
a member of the Buttons & Bows design team. I am using the newest release called "Witches Hat" and you can purchase them HERE. These buttons are so cute and light weight, very easy to work with. I have used the set "Halloween Time" from the Cutting Cafe', this set has 55 images in it and it is so great to work with. I thought these images were a perfect match for the buttons.
Hugs,
Stephanie
Images- The Cutting Cafe'
Papers- Bazzill, TPS
Accessories- Ribbon, Buttons (Buttons & Bows), nesties

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Very cute! What fun buttons! I really love your cool layout, with all the stitching, too!

Kristy said...

Love this Stephanie! The papers are great and love the stitching. goes perfect with the button!

Kelly said...

This is adorable! I love the way you teamed up the BINGO card with the witches feet and the paper you used is totally awesome! Great card!

jimlynn said...

Just simply precious!!!! Love it.
Lynn

Regina E said...

what a fabulous card..I am so loving all these different colors on the witch socks...totally fab girl...hugs

Jaspere said...

Love what you did here. Hope you are feeling better.

Justine said...

Stephanie this is fantastic, I love everything about it