Monday, November 1

Bug-a-boo DT call.

Bug-A-Boo Stamps is having a design team call and this is my submission for a chance to be on the team.. I LOVE Bug-A-Boo Stamps and would LOVE a chance to be part of the Design Team!
You can read more about the call HERE! You should check out the store because they are having a sale for them month of November, 50% off all images, I will be shopping later for sure!

This is Gus and he is one of my newest members to MY Bug-A-Boo Collection, I think he is just adorable! I have trouble making man cards but Gus makes it easy! Don't you just love his bunny slippers?
This is one of my favorite cards that I have made recently, I made this for a friend going through a rough patch.


And this is another one of my favorite cards that I made over the summer. I love it because it is bright and cheerful. Again, let me just say how much I LOVE
Bug-A-Boo Stamps, and would love to be part of the team starting in the new year!
Hugs,
~Stephanie
sserrano22 (at) live (dot)com

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Stephanie....your cards are adorable! Thanks for applying to our DT call!

Paul said...

Thank you for sharing your creations and expressing an interest in joining the team.
Good Luck,
Paul

Unknown said...

That first card made me chuckle! WAY CUTE!

Melissa S. said...

These are wonderful cards and oh so cute. Thank You for trying out for the Bugaboo Design team.

Tammy Miller said...

Stephanie, thanks for expressing interest in our call. I love the projects and I wanted to wish you luck!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love them all! Gus is my favorite! thank you for your interest in Bugaboo's next DT call and good luck!