Tuesday, November 23

A Little Holiday Cheer


This is for my Free For All post over at Paperworks Co. I used "A Little Haul of Cheer" from the latest RAM Release. This little cutie is colored with copics and I used Cosmo Cricket paper. It is also for this weeks challenge at A Spoonfull of Sugar- Anything Goes. That is it, short and sweet. I need to scoot and get packed to leave for my DD's house, early Monday morning she was taken to the hospital with trouble breathing, pain in the chest, she was light headed and sweating. Maegan has Pleurisy and on top of that is is Asthmatic so it is a little harder for her and on top of everything she is having a hard time with the steroids, she can't keep them down so she will be getting a shot. We were planning on leaving tomorrow night but are headed out this morning. I hope all my friends in the US have a wonderful Thanksgiving, we have so much to be thankful for!
Hugs,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is so pretty Stephanie! I love that adorable little girl with her sled! That snowflake with the button is cute too! Love the pink & Blue! Hope all is well with your DD!